Monday, December 13, 2010

Conquering Birmingham FOTD

Hello everyone,

This weekend I went to Birmingham for our THIRD Kimono Jack in UK event. Those who know me know well about how much I'm obsessed with kimono. Kimono Jack events are just another excuse to wear kimono, without having to look for a special event. You can read more about Kimono Jack events, as well as my kimono adventures at my other blog Strawberry Kimono .

I didn't bring much of makeup with me, but here is the look I created with what I had.  These photos were cropped from the ones that were taken during Kimono Jack because I forgot to take any close ups of my face.



 Face:

  • GOSH  Velvet Touch primer
  • MAYBELLINE Dream Satin liquid Air-Whipped foundation in Ivory
  • COLLECTION 2000 Illuminating Touch Light diffusing concealer in 2 Natural
  • RIMMEL London Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent  to set the foundation
  • RIMMEL London  Lasting Finish Powder Blush in Autumn Catwalk
Eyes:
  •  E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer as a base
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Auburn/Red
  • SLEEK Storm palette light pink 
  • COLLECTION 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in Teal 
  • ALMAY One Coat DialUp mascara in Black Brown
Lips: 
  • BARRY M Lip Lacquer Crayon in No. 1
Overall I was pretty pleased with my look. Lip crayon is something that I've never tried before, so I was looking forward to checking it out and seeing how it will work for me. I also love my new blush, it stays on forever and gives me a nice just-from-the-cold look.

~ Lyuba

No comments:

Post a Comment