Hello my Funky Readers,
I can't believe it's time for another empties post! I get so ridiculously excited when I finish something, especially if it's a makeup item. I have two items right now where I've hit the pot, and I can't wait to finish those too although it will be a good several month before I do. :( But anyways, here are the stuff that I've finished in July!
1. St.Ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body Wash - this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've used it, and every time I think that it smells so much better in the bottle than when used on the body. Will I ever learn?
2. Garnier Fresh Essential Cleansing Milk & Toner - you can read my review here. I love those and already started on backups.
3. Garnier Fresh Essential Eye Makeup Remover - it sucks. You can read why here.
4. Batiste Original Dry Shampoo - That's the one that came with June's GlossyBox. I love Batiste, and will buy this over and over again.
5. Simple Radiance Brightening Moisturiser SPF10 - you can read my full review here, but just to sum it up: I love it, but wish for higher SPF.
6. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent - it's great and I'm on my 2nd one right now. I see myself buying it again.
7. The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue - I got one of these for my mom when I went to visit last year, and she swears by it. I on the other hand think it only works as preventative. Which it is, according to the package. So it works very well for me in winter, but the second I start wearing sandals again my feet turn into dry nightmare no matter how much I soak and scrub them. I am not sure if I will buy it again because I'm not loving the scent much, and I've only bought it because it worked so well for my mom.
What did you finish this month? :)