My husband got home a few days ago, which means my beauty routine is back! Here is what I use every night:
1. I start off with Bourjois Express Eye Makeup Remover to remove the eye makeup. I wet/soak 2 cotton pads and press them to my eyes for few seconds to get the makeup dissolved. This stuff is so great I'm considering stocking up on it since Boots is running 3 for 2 deal right now.
2. I follow up with Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion to remove the rest of my makeup. I have mixed feeling about this makeup remover, but it's probably because I experienced the greatness of Vichy makeup remover.
3. I finish up the makeup removing routine with Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner. This is my what, third bottle of it? It removes all the traces of makeup that the lotion didn't remove, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I know that there is a debate about whether the toner is actually necessary, and while I don't know the answer to that I like using it.
4. I apply Simple Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream to the eye area. My skin is definitely feeling smooth and hydrated, however I can't comment on the anti-wrinkle properties yet. I think it diminished the fine lines that I have on my lower eyelid, but nothing crazy noticeable.
5. Finally I moisturize my whole face and neck area with Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream. Just a small amount is enough for me because it is so rich, and I have to wait at least 30 minutes for it to fully absorb but that's not a problem since I'm going to sleep soon anyway.
Can you see a trend here? I love Simple stuff, and most of the time they work great for me. And for those not-so-great times, Simple has a lot of other products to offer that I haven't tried yet.
What is your evening beauty routine? I would love to know :)
On a side note, this is what I was doing while my husband was hanging out with his friends in our house.
I look rather goofy, but I can deal with it because the picture is so CUUUUUTE overall! :) That's my Mittens cuddled up next to me. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with her cradled in my arms just like that.