Thursday, August 18, 2011

FOTD with GOSH Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in Black

Hello Everyone,

Today I have my last eyeliner look for you because I got bored with them. I need to get me more liquid eyeliners to choose from, right now I have 6 to choose from but I think we all can agree that it's not enough! I used GOSH Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen in black and Collection 2000 Glam Metallics in Fierce as an accent.




I think this is pretty safe look, nothing like in-your-face red and blue.








I'm pretty happy with the way liner came out too. :)



 What do you think? Would you like to see more eyeliner looks once I get the inspiration back? :)

~ Lyuba

2 comments:

  1. i'm happy with how it came out too :P GORGEOUS, love the look of both....that is a funky cool idea for the lower liner


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the GOSH liner pens, always like the accents you use

    ReplyDelete