Friday, August 19, 2011

Sleek Caribbean Curacao Love #1

Hello my Funky Readers,

Please be kind to me! This is my first matte eyeshadow look in a long time, I think I've only used mattes maybe once or twice before? I figured for my next 7 Days Palette I need to give some love to Sleek's Caribbean Curacao palette.



 I still need LOTS of practice with blending, but I'm getting there :) Mattes are challenging LOL. So far my favorite shade is Bloody Mary, I can't stop using it!


Bloody Mary on the lid, Purple Hase and Blue Hawaiian


What do you think? Do I have a potential?

~ Lyuba

6 comments:

  1. I like this funky look! The red with blue looks great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is gorgeous on you! You def have potential. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that it's so cool, seems like the 60s or something to me....thumbs up!


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obvious potential! Wish I could rock that sort of look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, red and blue (those shades) is my favorite combo in everything !:)

    Vintage Makeup, Thank you :) :)

    Socialitedreams, I'm all for funky :)

    Make-up Fairy, I think you should try! :P

    ReplyDelete