Sunday, January 2, 2011

Finished Products: December

Hello everyone!

December found me finishing up quite a lot of products. For me it's an accomplishment, considering that up till few month ago I didn't even have that many products. I still don't, as I try to use stuff up before buying anything new, but I definitely see my space filling up!

1. Simple Soothing Facial Toner
I'm on my second bottle of this and I love it! For the price, it does a wonderful job at making my skin clean and fresh. Definitely will be buying more of it in the futures. 

 2. Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara
 I needed a new mascara and I decided to step away from my safe and trusted Maybelline one and try something different. This mascara is supposed to help you create 3 different eye lash looks, from day to night. I am not sure how the first two 'clicks' work as I always kept it on 3, and it did a pretty good job. I'm not sure I would re-purchase it though as I wasn't that impressed with it. Even on 3 I didn't see that big of a difference between this and other mascaras I tried. It does have one good point - after using it, I'm no longer afraid of silicone type applicators.

3. Black Pearl Day Moisturizer for Young Skin (program for under 25 years old) 
In April I visited Ukraine for the first time in 9 years, and being myself the first thing I did was hit up Ukrainian drugstores for some Ukrainian & Russian makeup. This was one of face creams that I bought for myself, and I wish I was able to buy more! But due to luggage weight restrictions and stupidity of Ukrainian postal workers mailing restrictions (not sure which ones, British or Ukrainian) I was not able to mail myself any of the makeup and had to get only what would fit in my luggage. BUMMER as this was a great moisturizer which had everything I've been looking for in one. Next time I go to Ukraine I will stock up, and try several different post offices in hopes that postal workers will allow me to mail stuff back to myself.

4. La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Eyes
I tried this brand after reading several great reviews, and overall I like it. I am not sure if I will buy this particular product again because I didn't notice that much difference in my eyes. It hydrated my eyes just fine, but I didn't see any de-puffiness. Probably because I do not suffer from puffy eyes to begin with.

5. Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Roseberry
This is my first blush that I used in a long time, I got it after I decided that I probably should use a blush. I would not be buying it again because the staying power was pretty average, and I can find cheaper products that deliver better results.

6. Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer (not pictured)
I forgot to take a picture of it, but I'm sure most of us know how it looks like. This is my go-to moisturizer, I've been using it before my Ukrainian one, but then went back to it after other one was finished. I use it every day religiously, and since my skin is not dry it is perfect for me. I love how it absorbs within seconds! I will be buying this over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment