Thursday, March 24, 2011

FOTD using new GOSH products

After much smacking myself on the head for forgetting my wallet, I went back to Superdrug the next day to get me the STUFF. With my luck of course, I was aiming to pick up GOSH Long Lasting Lipliner in Red, but somehow ended up with one in Berry.... and they were all sold out of Wheat for eyebrows, so instead I got one in Venetian Brown. And don't even get me started on the eyeliner. Either I'm completely dyslexic and can't remember names, or they accidentally mislabeled the eye liner that I got, because it looks just like Black Brass when applied yet the name on the package states Black.... I gotta check on that when I go to Superdrug agian.

I colored my hair again :) 
As always, I used UR Naked Palette because I'm still on Naked Palette kick. I tried using the eye brow pen, and I'm still getting a hang of it. It is definitely much different than anything I ever tried before. I wish I could have gotten the one in Wheat, hopefully my Superdrug will restock soon.





This is more of a true color for Berry.


Have you tried any of the products from GOSH new range?

~ Lyuba

1 comment: