Yup, you read it right! THREE MONTH worth of empties! I barely had any in March, then a lot in April, and now it's the end of May, but since I wasn't blogging for the past 2 month I have quite a stash going.
1. TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo (2) - love this stuff, it's a real life savior.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush and Diva - Blush is my favorite and I will buy and buy again. Both TRESemme and Batiste work the same for me, but Batiste is about half the price of TRESemme. Guess which one I'll buy again lol?
3. Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner (2) - my go to toner, 'nuff said.
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads - they used to be my go to eye makeup remover pads, now I like to try new stuff. But I will always come back to them, although I prefer oily ones (bought oil-free by mistake lol).
5. GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer - love this stuff. I will stock up on it before I leave UK.
6. Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory - it looks like there is a little left, but no matter how much I try I can't get it out. So I consider it finished lol. So far this is my favorite foundation, I will stock up next time I'm makeup shopping. :)
7. Ukrainian Lipbalm "Tender" with jojoba oil and vitamin E - one of the best I used. I wish I had an easy access to Ukrainian stuff, because as of right now I have to wait till I go visit again :( And my friend will have problems mailing those to me because of stupid people at Ukrainian post offices that don't read rules and just refuse to mail stuff.
8. Simple Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream - well it promises to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and it does none of it. My main concern is fine lines under my eyes, which drive me crazy and I was hoping this would help reduce them at least a little? Tiny bit? But it did nothing. It still hydrated my skin, and didn't irritate (but nothing irritates my skin) so I MIGHT buy it again. Or I could try another eye cream from Simple line that doesn't promise to reduce wrinkles, so I won't be disappointed.
9. Simple Radiance Brightening Eye Make-Up Remover Pads - review coming soon, I just need to buy a new package so I could photograph it (shame on me). But I can say I love it, with very minor cons.
10. Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Smoother Skin Retexturizing Primer - I reviewed it before. I simply love the packaging, so I'm going to keep it for something else.
11. TRESemme Healthy Volume Shampoo & Conditioner - I used it, and used it, and used it some more for several month but finally I had to say enough. Even if they are almost half full still, I couldn't keep using them. They are CRAP!! My hair was always so tangled that it felt like I didn't brush it for several days. Other than that, I guess they did a decent job of cleaning my hair, but tangled hair is a big pet peeve of mine so because of that I will never ever buy them again. So even if they are not technically empty, they will be hitting a trash can right after I'm done writing this post.
12. Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions Moisturizing Body Wash - this is the stuff that I keep coming back to whenever I can't decided which body wash to get. Since all of them do the same job on me, I go by smell as the deciding factor and this smells simply divine! I will always buy it!
13. Spa Paradisa Revive Your Skin Watermelon & Pink Grapefruit Shower Wash - it smelled great so I got it. :)
14. The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Scrub - it smelled divine, so I was very happy when I picked it up half off after Christmas. Not so much after I actually used it. It felt like spreading a non-seedless jelly over your body, except that I think real jelly would exfoliate better. It did nothing! I didn't see or feel any improvement in my skin. I will never buy it again, no matter how nice it smells!
What did you use up in May? (or April & March ;P) Let me know in the comments below, I love reading these kinds of posts.
P.S. Blog sale is coming tomorrow! :)
Please enter my 50 Followers Giveaway!