Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Taking Part in Garnier UltraLift Challenge

Hello Funky Readers,

Not long ago I saw a post on one of the blogs I follow about Garnier UltraLift Challenge and I've figured I'd give it a go. I have to admit that I AM one of those people who doesn't believe in wrinkle reducing claims, but at the same time I'm not opposed to trying new stuff. Who knows, maybe I would be proven wrong right?

So all you have to do is go to that website, fill out your details and then wait for your samples to come in. Then use UltraLift for 14 days straight instead of your usual anti-wrinkle cream, and once you've finished go back to that website and tell them the results. Simple right?



As you can see, I signed up and got my free samples :) (There is also a page for US, but I don't see any way to get the samples on there... maybe because I'm in UK and it's not showing? )

You get a nice little box full of sample packets plus a coupon if you decide to buy UltraLift at the end. You also get the Wrinkle Rater, but I didn't bother with it and you'll see why shortly.




Here are my Day 1 photos. As you can see, I don't have that many wrinkles. You are also probably wondering why do I want to use this product, and the answer is because I'm hoping it will reduce the appearance of those annoying under-my-lower-lid lines! I hate them and they drive me crazy because EVERY SINGLE concealer I use settles into those lines! GRRR!!!






 One packet is enough to apply to my eye area (liberally, to extra make sure it will work ) as well as my face & neck.

Are you taking part in this challenge? 

~ Lyuba

4 comments:

  1. It's pretty tempting to try out, I have the same problem with my under eye lines. Might have to give it a go, I'm pretty bored of looking haggard most of the time. :) Hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, I think you should give it a go :) It's free after all! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concealer always settles into the lines under my eyes as well! It's so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther, don't you just HATE IT TO THE POINT THAT YOU WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING lol? That's how I feel at least :)

    ReplyDelete