Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life is too short to wear "safe" makeup

Hello everyone!

Some time ago I decided that life is too short to wear "safe" makeup all the time. After all, I buy all these fun stuff and then they just sit there... not used... not loved. Thankfully my temporary job right now really doesn't care what we wear, so I can do fun makeup every day and not care about looking professional. Most of the days I wake up too late to do it, but today I was up bright and early and had time to play with fun makeup. 

Today I decided to play with my Sleek SUNSET palette. I had it for few weeks now, but never got around to doing anything with it. Shame on me! 



I absolutely love this palette, I could even say that it's my favorite out of all Sleek ones I own. I'm actually surprised that I bought STORM one first instead of SUNSET, guess I was trying to be "safe". 




Sadly my closeups didn't turn out because my camera was acting all weird and didn't want to take pictures in Auto mode. I hope you can still see the colors I used. In total I used 5 shades, but since they are not named I will not bother trying to describe them. 

My lips turned out a little crooked haha, but I didn't notice until after I took photos. And I promise I did not go out of the house with them looking like that! 

So what do you think? Have you tried the SUNSET palette? 

~ Lyuba







No comments:

Post a Comment